T & C Regarding TimeFrame Exhibitions
Before you submit your photographs, please go through the rules and regulations that will have to be followed to be eligible to participate. By submitting the photographs it is deemed that the participant agrees to the terms and conditions of the event. Participant(s) violating the aforementioned terms and conditions will not be allowed to participate in the exhibition.
TimeFrame Exhibition is globally open for participation.
The participant must be the sole owner of copyrights for all the photos submitted. By submitting the entries the participant certifies that the entries do not infringe on the copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of any other person or organization.
Each participant can submit a maximum of 7 photos.
Participation Fees of Rs 1000 per Participant irrespective of number of photo selection.
a) Cost of Photo Prints
b) F&B coupons valid for the two days of event.
Entry will not be considered valid until the participant has paid the registration fees in Full.
- Refund will be initiated ONLY in case of non-selection of ANY Photographs.
- Participation cannot be cancelled once submitted by the Participant
- 5% Handling charges will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded once the Final selection of Photos is completed.
The last date for submission of all entries is midnight, 20th June 2016 IST.
All the images should be in JPEG ONLY format.
Pictures taken from Mobiles are STRICTLY NOT allowed
Photograph should not have any border or watermark on it.
The image for submission should be of high resolution, with a minimum of 72 DPI.
Digital Processing Permitted:
- Levels Adjustment, limited cleaning, sharpening, contrast correction, minor burning and dodging.
- Minimal cropping is allowed until it does not affect the resolution of the image.
Digital Processing Not-Permitted:
- HDR images, adding and removing elements from photograph and stitching multiple images.
Copyright and use of images
- Copyright of the images submitted will remain with the participant.
- However TimeFrame Exhibitions reserves the right to use the photographs for promotional activities of this event and for further exhibitions and for sale of the photographs with the prior permission from Photographer who owns the copyright.
- Original image(s) will be called upon for inspection in case of any sort of doubt.
The Decision taken by the Judges appointed by TimeFrame Exhibitions will be final and abiding on all participants.
Photographs displayed at the exhibition will be up for sale. Fixing the price for the photographs will be completely under the discretion of the TimeFrame Exhibitions.
The distribution of proceeds from Sale of a photographs will be done as follows:
- Deduction of printing and framing cost
- 40% of the sales proceed will be given to NAAM foundation.
- 30% will be passed on to the photographer and
- 30 % of the amount will be retained by TimeFrame Exhibitions.
TimeFrame Exhibitions will not be responsible for any theft or damages for the photographer’s property or to the visitor’s property.
The decision taken by the TimeFrame committee will be Final and Binding
Any legal proceedings will be subject to Pune jurisdiction.
T&C Regarding TimeFrame Trails
- Participation in any of our Trails and Membership registrations can be confirmed by paying a non refundable entry fee. Payments will only be accepted online through our website.
- Behavior of participants in any of our program should be decent. Misbehavior will result into termination of that individual’s Trail and Membership. Refunds will not be entertained
- Participants join the programs organized by TimeFrame at their own risk and responsibility. Any person authorized by TimeFrame on their behalf shall not, in any way, be liable to participants, their dependents, legal heirs, successors or any other person for any loss, damage, disability or injury sustained by the participant or for death resulting from his / her participation in any of the Trails organized by TimeFrame.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly banned on all the Trails organised by TimeFrame
T&C Regarding Facebook Contests
- Photoshoot can only be scheduled on the dates available to the photography crew of Angad Joshi Photography
- Free photoshoot scheduled once cannot be preponed or postponed
- Transportation, Location charges, Food charges on the date of shoot to be borne by the winner
- Angad Joshi Photography grants a shoot worth ₹ 10000 free. If the wished shoot exceeds this cost then winner will have to pay the difference in advance
- Benefits arising due to participation and winning the contest are strictly non-transferable to any other person
- Albums / Prints / Frames / Laminations or any other sorts of hard copies of photoshoot will not be provided to the winner
- Angad Joshi Photography will only distribute soft copies of finished photographs with the winner
- Winner will have to arrange shoot-specific props, if applicable
- Angad Joshi Photography holds the rights of photographs clicked by their crew and can use those at their discretion (print and online)
- Participants other than winners also get flat 20% discount on their wished photoshoot
- Angad Joshi Photography will communicate with participants regarding upcoming events and promotions
T & C Regarding Photography Workshops
- The partial or full payment made towards any of the workshop registration is non – refundable.
- We only allow you to opt to join immediate next batch from the batch that you missed / cancelled.
- You cannot opt for any other batch other than the immediate next batch.
- Your registration towards any workshop is non – transferable to any other individual or entity.
T & C Regarding Professional Photography Services
- The partial or full payment made towards advance booking of Outdoor Portfolio Services, Wedding and Engagement Services, Corporate Video Shooting Services or Food Photography Services are non – refundable.
- You can choose to avail the pre – booked services on some future date / dates which are available with the crew.
- The bookings made are non – transferable to any other individual or entity.
- Postponing the pre – decided schedule is permissible only once for any kind of opted service.